Since these are year-round destinations, the best time for group tours to Australia and New Zealand depends on your preferences. When planning a journey to this corner of the globe, remember that the seasons are opposite of what we experience here in North America. Our winter months of December to February are the summer months of these countries.
Our trips to Australia and New Zealand may bring you to several regions where temperatures are different. In January for example, daily highs may be in the 80s F in Melbourne, 90s F in Alice Springs, and 70s F in Rotorua. In July, Melbourne and Rotorua may have daily highs in the 50s F and Alice Springs may be in the 60s.
- adventurous | meaning of adventurous in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English | LDOCE
- Top 3 suburb mới nhất năm 2022
- Cận cảnh cây cầu trăm tỉ xây xong… ‘nằm’ chờ thông xe
- Cựu SV 2 Khóa LƯƠNG VĂN CAN (69-73) & HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG (70-74) – ĐHSP HUẾ
- Việc làm [Hội An, Quảng Nam] Kế Toán – Siêu Thị Điện Máy – Nội Thất Chợ Lớn