Mystic Mountain Zip-line Canopy Tour is an exhilarating adventure flying over the magnificent rainforest canopy and limestone cliffs.
Your Jamaica Zipline Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the adventure park.
Once you are checked in for your tour, you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift.
Receive an orientation, safety equipment and harness system for your flight through the canopy on a series of zip line cables and pulleys that are interconnected on both tree and land-based platforms. The canopy zip line tour ends at the mid-station of the chairlift where you can catch a ride back to the top. Strap in and hold onto your hat for this is one wild ride! Mystic Mountain Zip-line Canopy Tour is an exhilarating adventure flying over the magnificent rainforest canopy and limestone cliffs. Whisk through the verdant rainforest canopy and glide from one platform to another, while you catch a glimpse of the Dunn’s River Falls near Ocho Rios!
At the end of your tour, stop at the top of the mountain. You can relax and enjoy the stunning views from the infinity pool, slide down the water slide or get a bite to eat at the nice restaurant with a full bar. Witness some of Jamaica’s most beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds as they fly around the flowers and plants in the garden.
Your secure zip lining tour consists of the following:
- Sky Explorer Chairlift
- Seven (7) platforms and Six (6) Zip lines averaging nearly 100 meters in length
- One 25-meter suspension walking bridge
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Butterfly Attraction Garden
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail
You will be swept through the lush seaside mountains of Jamaica with a variety of environmentally friendly soft adventure experiences for all ages.
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Catch a glimpse of the Dunn’s River Falls near Ocho Rios
- Embark on a zip line canopy tour and glide from one platform to another
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Attraction Admission Pass (Valid between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM)
- Canopy Zip-line Tour & Sky Explorer (Chair Lift)
- Access to Amenities offered at the park
- Hotel/Port Pick-up and Drop-off
- Lunch and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing and Closed Shoes are suggested
- Cash for souvenirs and food.
- Confirmation will be received a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, short/pants required for zipline
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back problems