Silversea Cruises will begin including roundtrip air and at least one complimentary shore excursion at every port, on every voyage, available in the spring of 2022 onward. Private executive transportation making your journey all-inclusive, door to door, is also coming soon. Cruise Specialists has more information on that, as well as some exciting destination news in this update looking ahead to 2022 and 2023.
With the airfare and shore excursion announcement, Silversea is set to become more all-inclusive than ever. Travelers will enjoy at least one complimentary shore excursion, from a range of experiences and accredited partners in every port of call, included with all voyages in their new 2022-2023 itinerary collection—across the line’s entire fleet of 10 ultra-luxury ships. Enhancing Silversea’s all-inclusive offering further still—which is already among the most comprehensive at sea—all cruise fares will include roundtrip air and transfers, providing unprecedented value and convenience for guests.
Travelers booked on these voyages will be able to reserve their included shore excursions—as well as bespoke “Silversea Selected” shore excursions (available for an additional charge)—from 180 days before sailing. The cruise line’s Venetian Society members will enjoy an additional 30 days to make their selection, reserving their chosen experiences from as early as 210 days ahead of sailing.
The inclusion of roundtrip air and transfers on all voyages will enhance the offering for guests. Adding to this, Silversea also recently announced their Included Private Executive Transfers Service. Silversea, in partnership with Blacklane, will offer chauffeured transportation from the guests’ home to their departure airport and return service (home) at the end of their vacation. Blacklane brings its high-quality airport transfer experience to hundreds of thousands of premium clients each year. Silversea is committed to extending its premium quality and high service to guests’ front doors as an essential part of the Silversea experience. Silversea’s exclusive Private Executive Transfers service will be rolled out in 2022 as a component of their Door-to-Door all-inclusive offer, on all cruises sailing from (here in detail by ship):
- Silver Whisper > May 22, 2022
- Silver Spirit > March 31, 2022
- Silver Moon > March 30, 2022
- Silver Dawn > April 1, 2022
- Silver Cloud > April 1, 2022
Business class upgrades are also included in selected destinations and on selected voyages, such as the cruise line’s World Cruises and Grand Voyages. Special savings in the form of “non-use air credit” is offered to travelers who wish to make their own travel arrangements or to those travelling from excluded regions. Depending on Silversea’s air program flight schedule, guests may also enjoy one or two hotel nights, or the use of a dayroom, included in the cruise fare.
In addition to some of the most spacious suites at sea (90% of which offer verandas), guests traveling aboard Silversea’s ships enjoy personalized service provided by nearly one crew member for every guest; onboard entertainment; as well as the following inclusions:
- Transfers (between airport and ship)
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining.
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including select wines, premium spirits and more
- 24-hour dining service
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
Silversea’s fleet of expedition ships continues to carry privileged guests to the most awe-inspiring corners of the world. These incredible experiences also include:
- Highly-qualified Expedition Team with experts in their field (marine biologists, historians and more)
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shore-side activities led by the Expedition Team
- Enrichment lectures by the Expedition Team
- Complimentary expedition parka on select voyages
- Complimentary use of wetsuits and snorkeling equipment on select voyages
The 2022-2023 Voyage Collection
Setting sail between March 2022 and May 2023, Silversea’s new collection of voyages represents the cruise line’s largest-ever itinerary release, with almost 12% more itineraries compared to the previous launch. What’s new:
- 315 new voyages on 10 ships, on all 7 continents
- 669 destinations with 61 maiden calls
- 5 Grand Voyages ranging from 37 to 90 days
Cruise Specialists has a wealth of information on these new itineraries, which we’re excited to share with you. Some of the exciting nuggets include: 3 ships in Alaska, a rare Panama Canal transit for Silversea, a new Indian Ocean expedition, and a stunning expedition through the Amazon River with Zodiac exploration and visits to aboriginal areas. There is such an exciting array of opportunities to explore favorite destinations and discover new ones.
Cruise Specialists Cruise Consultants are experts in Silversea and can answer any questions you may have about the new inclusions or the Silversea experience. Contact one of our experts today.
Note: Exceptions for included Shore Excursions: Silver Muse, included shore excursions applicable on departures from 19 May 2022 onward, and Silver Shadow applicable on departures from 24 May 24 onward. Air: Guests will be able to request an air credit should they prefer to book their own air arrangements, or should discounted flights not be available any longer and for countries/gateways excluded from the Air Programme. Pre & Post Cruise Hotel: One or two hotel nights/dayroom (pre or post cruise) may be included in the cruise price or come at special fares, depending on Silversea Air Programme flight schedule. Air Programme is not available in Latin America, and in some countries in Europe and Asia. In these markets travelers will receive an air credit to be used towards the booking.
- Ngỡ ngàng thiên đường tuyết tại Việt Nam – Sapa mùa đông
- Safari, Firefox: Enable Third Party Cookies | Office of Instructional Design
- Hotel AquaCity Mountain View, Poprad – Updated 2022 Prices
- Biệt Thự Hoa Cọ Villa Hội An (Việt Nam), Hoa Co Villas $175 ($̶1̶9̶1̶)
- CASAMIA HỘI AN – BÁU VẬT CỦA DI SẢN – Đất Đà Nẵng