You will be picked from your hotel at around 6.00 am and drive to Shimba Hills, a distance of 35 kms from Diani arriving at the gate at around 6.30 am. Begin a game drive visiting Sheldrick Waterfalls at 11.00 am escorted by a game ranger.
Shimba Hills is a tropical rain forest which covers an area of 202 km2. Physical attractions include casuarinas forests, Marere Dam (a water hole where come to drink water), Sheldrick Waterfalls. The landscape is grassland. Animals seen in this area include elephants, bufalos, giraffes, impalas, heeartbeasts, rare leopards, black and white monkeys, attractive sable antelopes, and roan antelopes among others. Shimba Hills has different species of birds like (tropical guinea fowls, fish eagles, falcons and weaver birds, ground horny bills among others.
Drive back to Shimba Lodge for lunch (One of the tree top hotels at the coast region where you have a chance to see animals at the water hole) After lunch head on for another game drive till 3.00 pm where you will check out from Shimba Hills and drive back to the hotel arriving at around 5.00 pm.
- Khách sạn ở Seoul từ 280.505 ₫/đêm – Search on KAYAK
- Tham quan khu di tích lịch sử Côn Sơn – Kiếp Bạc | Daisudaiduongxanh – Daisudaiduongxanh.vn
- How to Enable Location Services for Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Android/iOS Devices | GPS Setting | Buddy Punch Docs
- CHARLES & KEITH – Major Brands
- Top 3 hawaii mới nhất năm 2022