A family-run place that gave us a great time. We arrived 2 hours before our agreed check-in time so understandably, our room was not ready yet. However, the staff were incredibly welcoming and suggested we put our bags down and go swimming in the pool, or go cycling on their free-to-use bikes while they got ready. No complaints!
After a quick trip to the beach, we found a large bowl of big, juicy (and very sweet) lychees on the table and some chocolates at our bedsides with handwritten notes wishing us sweet dreams. These touches made our stay all the more enjoyable. They even lent us a mobile phone with the owner’s number attached in case we got lost. Amenities were not lacking, but though we didn’t eat there, I noticed there were only 2 sets of cutlery (it was a 3-4 person room).
Breakfast was on the patio, with local dishes as well as continental offerings. We were the only ones there so we devoured all of the fresh fruit, but as soon as we did, the staff brought us more straight away! They also booked us a cab to Danang when we asked (we paid them directly, so we didn’t have to worry about hidden charges with the cab driver)
Overall, the whole place is very clean and carries itself quite professionally. Service was thoughtful and courteous, and the owner is very friendly too. The only thing is that it’s slightly removed from the city centre in Hoi An, but that’s not too much of a problem since taxis are so cheap.
I’d definitely recommend a stay at Palm View Villa!
- in een “niche”-markt – Vertaling naar Engels – voorbeelden Nederlands | Reverso Context
- Hướng dẫn đăng ký bán phòng khách sạn trên website https://sendavilla.com – Sen Đá Villa | Villa Hội An – Đậm chất Gia Đình
- Tour du lịch: “Hành trình du lịch tâm linh về nguồn và du lịch sinh thái” FST – PHT01: Hà Nội – Đền Hùng – Nghĩa trang Vị Xuyên – Lâm Bình – Na Hang
- Chia sẻ kinh nghiệm mua Hotdeal du lịch Mũi Né Phan Thiết
- Tổng đài đặt vé hãng Vietjet Air | vietjetairsaigon.com