On Simon’s latest adventure he’s gone in search of another “Aussie Icon”.
A sharp looking creature that only lives in Australia.
To make it really interesting, it all takes place in the oldest rain forest in the world, 12o million years old to be exact!
If you don’t like getting wet you might want to imagine an umbrella, they’re not called rain forests for nothing.
This is a shortened preview version of the whole episode which can be found at BANDCAMP
Amazing adventures hosted by Simon, the one and only Fact Finding Frog! Totally full of true facts, excellent sound effects, cool music, and Simon’s jokes!
All of Simon’s 36 Adventures are now available to purchase on https://simonsadventurestories.bandcamp.com
You can buy the whole collection or just your favourite episodes.
On Bandcamp you can listen to each adventure up to 3 times before you need to buy.
That means you can test drive their excellent app while you do that.
- Du khách thả đèn hoa đăng Hội An cầu may mắn rực sáng sông Hoài
- Are there ad blocker that filters YouTube advertisements on Mojave Safari Version 12.0?
- Tour du lịch Đà Nẵng Hội An Huế 2 ngày 1 đêm trọn gói
- Kinh nghiệm du lịch đồi chè Cầu Đất Đà Lạt đầy đủ và chi tiết
- Review: Amanoi, the most exclusive hotel in Vietnam