Happiness can not be planned, but to a certain extent the presuppositions. “I reached the summit, and I and my Sherpa Son Dorjee had it for us,” Andreas Friedrich, who, on 13 May, was the first German this spring season on the top of Mount Everest, tells me. “It was an incredible luxury to stand alone up there. I was very lucky.” He owes it to the foresight of his experienced expedition leader Russell Brice, says Andreas. The old stager from New Zealand, head of the operator Himalayan Experience, had stayed with his group at Base Camp, when almost all of the teams who planned their summit attempt for the days around 20 May had flown by helicopter to lower regions to recover in “thicker” air. “So we had an advantage of a few days and reached the summit as the first team of a commercial operator,” says Friedrich.
- [Funland] – Xin review về Villa nghỉ dưỡng quanh Hà Nội
- ĐẶT PHÒNG RESORT, KHÁCH SẠN, VILLA VŨNG TÀU GIÁ TỐT
- #1 Top thương hiệu nhượng quyền bánh mì nỗi tiếng nhất Việt Nam | Món Miền Trung – Món Miền Trung – Sen Đá Villa | Villa Hội An – Đậm chất Gia Đình
- Cách thiết kế một tour du lịch chuẩn chỉnh để thu hút khách hàng
- ‘Silk Road 2.0’ Launches, Promising A Resurrected Black Market For The Dark Web