Sheetal R. Patel, MD reported no external professional relationships for calendar year 2021.
External Professional Relationships
Pharmaceutical, device, and biotechnology companies frequently collaborate with basic scientists and physicians within an academic medical center to help advance science and improve patient care. These relationships are important in achieving scientific breakthroughs and in establishing the effectiveness and safety of promising new therapies. In order to assure objectivity in clinical research and patient care, the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Feinberg), Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, Children’s Hospital of Chicago Medical Center, and the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab have adopted integrity policies that require research and clinical faculty (in full-time, part-time, and unpaid/voluntary categories) to report compensated and uncompensated external industry relationships. Patients are encouraged to discuss these disclosures with their physician as well as to inquire as to how these relationships are overseen by Feinberg. To learn more about our Disclosure and Professional Integrity Policy, and the conflict of interest policies of our joint affiliate survey partners, please go to our Office for Regulatory Affairs Policies page.
- Bãi Lữ Resort tại Xã Nghi Yên, Nghi Lộc, Nghệ An
- Top 13 Game Bài Đổi Thưởng Uy Tín nhiều người chơi nhất 2022
- Món mỳ quảng Quảng Nam ngon nức tiếng » Thế Giới Ẩm Thực
- Hacksaw Ridge movie review & film summary (2016) | Roger Ebert
- Stay at Sossusvlei Lodge, Namibia – Luxury accommodation at the gate to Sossusvlei, Deadvlei and the Namib Naukluft Park