The sand blows in whispers over the red dunes, a dance of the desert that enchants and delights at Sossusvlei Lodge in southern Namibia. Sheer silence, total tranquillity and romantic luxury will envelope you, whether on intimate picnics in the desert or while gazing up at skies full of radiant stars.
Sossusvlei Lodge is set in the shade of camelthorn trees, deep in the heart of the Namib Desert, and blends beautifully into the vast, unspoilt natural environment. Explore the endless horizons on guided nature walks, 4×4 drives, hiking trails, quad biking, hot air ballooning and scenic flights. Stop to admire a variety of desert-adapted animals and the hues of a desert sunset.
Guest areas flow into vast desert views, as the stone and glass structure of the lodge melts into wraparound verandahs. Each of the 45 accommodation units boasts their own patio and en-suite bathroom, under canvas with adobe-style plaster walls. Cool water gushes from an underground spring into the sparkling lodge pool. Pick your poison in the walk-in wine cellar or accompany dinners by lantern-light on the verandah or on the open desert dunes.
- In the heart of the Namib Desert in southern Namibia
- 45 accommodation units under canvas, each with its own patio and en-suite bathroom
- Guided nature walks, 4×4 drives, hiking trails, quad biking, hot air ballooning and scenic flights over the desert
- Sparkling pool sourced from an underground spring
- Walk-in wine cellar and gourmet dinners on the open-dining verandah or desert dunes
Gate to Sossusvlei entrance Namib Desert
- How to Free Recover Deleted Safari or Chrome Browser History on Mac?
- Thông tin chung về thủ tục đi Pháp – La France au Vietnam
- 25 Khách sạn Đà Lạt chất lượng đang khuyến mãi trong năm 2022
- Perfect Squat Form: How to Do Squats, Goblet Squats, Back Squats
- Top 7 ảnh đẹp mùa xuân tây bắc mới nhất năm 2022